Advanced technology. Iconic design. Sensible prices
- Closed insulated timber frame panel, or post and beam construction – or a combination of both. You choose, we build.
- Eco-houses built from natural materials from sustainable sources
- Outstanding insulation values and airtightness results
- Energy Plus Wall with a U-value of 0.16, and triple glazing – both as standard
- Our own designs, adapted to suit, or UK architect’s plans
- Flexible completion stages; shell house only, or the full package
- Fixed price, fixed delivery date
- Masterpieces can cost less than you think!
Meisterstueck-HAUS - a prize-winning top-quality German off-site manufacturer - is well established in the UK market with an experienced team based in Oxfordshire. They will support you throughout your project, up to moving day and beyond.
Bespoke architecture, variable designs, highest insulation properties and attention to detail are characteristic for each Meisterstueck (= Masterpiece).
All houses are precision-manufactured under stringent quality control in Hameln in Germany.
Meisterstueck uses materials from sustainable sources, integrating latest state-of-the-art energy-saving technology; every Meisterstueck house is as eco-friendly and as carbon-neutral as it gets.